At Heinold Banwart, we believe in providing you with the resources you need to enhance both your personal and professional lives.
We offer a competitive benefits package designed to grow your career and optimize your physical and financial health.
You’ll love working in our well-equipped, state-of-the-art office. Heinold Banwart is located in the beautiful Clock Tower Place building in East Peoria’s Levee District. The district is part of a thriving community with plenty of shopping, restaurants and affordable homes.
We even manage to have some fun at work! Whether you’re talking baseball stats with a partner in the lunchroom or beating your boss in a ping pong tournament, you’ll love letting loose with your Heinold Banwart co-workers.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 15 days (120 hours) of Paid Time Off (PTO) per year for the first five years
- 20 days (160 hours) for each subsequent year
- Paid time off for eight major holidays per year
- Eight hours paid time off for funeral of immediate family member
- Paid time off for jury duty service
Insurance and Related Benefits
- Medical insurance (premium paid by employee)
- Long-term disability and life insurance plans (premiums paid by HB)
- Dental/vision insurance (premium paid by employee)
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Plan for medical expense and dependent care reimbursement
- AFLAC insurance options
- Discount program for CPA review course
- $2,000 bonus upon passing CPA exam OR an interest-free loan of up to $2,000 for CPA review course; loan is forgiven if exam is passed within
- Paid memberships in approved professional organizations
- Paid continuing education
- Participation in process improvement; learn from others through involvement in committees and large-scale projects
- Mentoring program in which assigned mentors help new employees develop career plans
- HB-sponsored memberships in Young Professionals Organization of Greater Peoria
- 401(k) plan (after meeting qualifications) with Firm participating at a minimum of 3% of annual salary and optional employee deferral
- Incentive program for acquisition of new clients
- Mileage reimbursement at IRS rate for travel to client location
- Local travel opportunities for auditors; overnight travel is rare
- Flexible scheduling to allow for work-life balance and family time