If you want to gain experience working for an established accounting firm with an excellent reputation, consider an internship at Heinold Banwart.
As the largest locally owned CPA firm in Central Illinois, HB offers amazing opportunities for growth and advancement. You’ll learn valuable skills and work alongside some of the area’s top accounting and assurance professionals.
A trio of three-week sessions lets you work in different specialties and find your particular area of interest. Concentrations of focus include:
Summer internships begin in early June and end in early August. Interns work Monday through Thursday.
What You’ll Get from Your Internship at Heinold Banwart:
- A competitive wage
- Experience working with clients
- Feedback to help improve your work performance
- On-the-job training and classroom learning
- Connections with friendly professionals
- An understanding of how a midsized, independently owned accounting firm operates
All we ask in return is that you make the most of your experience at Heinold Banwart. Ask plenty of questions, and share your thoughts and ideas. Stay in touch and keep us updated on your post-internship life. Most importantly, enjoy your time here.
- A declared accounting major
- A college junior having completed intermediate accounting sequence
- Strong interest in local and midsize firms
No experience is necessary. We’re looking for candidates who want hands-on work experience and an in-depth look inside a respected midsized CPA firm.
We regularly recruit at these area schools, interviewing candidates in the fall for the following summer:
- Bradley University
- Illinois State University
- Illinois Wesleyan University
- University of Illinois Springfield
Contact us for more information if your school is not on this list. Find out what your future looks like by completing an internship at Heinold Banwart in East Peoria, Illinois.